|ATOC Interchange and Integrated Transport Conference|
|3rd annual event for TOC's, LA's, PTE's, Developers, Contractors, and Suppliers|
The objective of making train stations fully integrated transport hubs is one of the major policy initiatives in sustainable transport planning. It is attracting new investment and support from across the transport field.
This year the field is at a crucial stage, as programmes piloting Station Travel Plans and Cycle provision at stations are producing results and new projects are announced.
At this event many of the leading practitioners from across England will present the achievements and objectives for these programmes.
Speaking at the event will be successful Train Operating Companies, Local Authorities, Consultants and will include a keynote address from Norman Baker - Minister for Transport.
Benefits from attending:
- How successful partnership working leads to integration and create passenger growth?
- Understand the results of the pilot projects and hear what works and what doesn't
- Rail-cycle making it happen: overcoming challenges and successful delivery
- Understand the latest best practice from the field
- Meet the key individuals involved
- Learn about new projects and objectives for the future
- Norman Baker, Minister for Transport
- Phillip Darnton, Chair, Executive Director, Bicycle Association
- John McNulty, Director, John McNulty Consultancy
- Ian Hall, Chair of Northern Rail Cycle Forum
...and many more
The Place Hotel, Manchester Piccadilly